Thursday, September 30, 2010

Anna's 7th Birthday


Tradition dictates that I make a pancake in the shape of the girls age, so I oblige. I feel it is my duty to keep this tradition going. Besides, pancakes are delicious.

One of the many presents Anna opened on the morning of her birthday. Wow!!!! I can't believe she is 7 years old already. Where is the time going?

Anna wanted a pool party at her favorite slide pool. It was a nice little intimate party with 4 of her school friends.

The kids spent hours in the pool. Great times for the parents too. Unfortunately both girls got pretty bad sunburns. Anna and Acacia must have pretty crappy parents.

The girls enjoyed icecream sundaes at the pool side. We sang happy birthday to Anna and punched the air in jubilation.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart. Love you more than words can say!!!

2 comments:

Heather Hammond said...

Hi, I found your blog through browsing blogs in Chiang Mai. I would love to communicate with you if you have time. My family and I are probably moving to Chiang Mai next year. Currently we live in Osaka Japan. My husband works for the Billy Graham Assoc facilitating Festivals in Asia. My blog is heatherhammond.blogspot.com
and my email is
hammond_heather@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Peter Varvel said...

Crappy? Nah, just a lil' forgetful.
We come from that frightful era when some of us simply put on baby oil when sunbathing for a tan.
SOME of us . . .