Saturday, July 30, 2011

Don't you know

Untitled from Brett Faucett on Vimeo.



I originally shot this video to practice my skills at running while videotaping. I used my tripod as a steadi cam. I thought the shots were pretty good especially since I was running during most of it. While I was looking at the footage later I kept getting nostalgic about the girls. They seem to be growing so fast and I feel that the time I am spending with them is slowly slipping away. Pretty soon Dad will go from being the coolest guy to being the biggest dork who ever lived. I also can't help but notice how beautiful my girls are. I know I am being biased, but just look at them. They have such a sweet innocence about them that is precious. It makes them look even much more beautiful. God has truly blessed me with two beautiful little girls. How has God blessed you?

No comments: