Thursday, November 8, 2007

Language training sir!!!!!!!






Part of our language course is to go on field trips. Unfortunately Shelly was not enrolled in this 2nd semester of language school. So, it is just me with my classmates. We went to a cultural center where we learned how to make pottery. I felt like I was in the movie "Ghost". Except Patrick Swayze wasn't behind me fondling my hands. I also learned how to plant rice, very cool. Yes, that is me on a water buffalo,and it is not photoshoped in. The classroom shot is with Shelly during the 1st semester. Our teachers name is Om. Currently we are both taking private tutors. We tried to register at the same school for reading and writing but there wasn't enough students enrolled in the course so they cancelled it. Pope gun mai (see you later).

No comments: